The famous Old Tom Morris and James Braid influenced links requires both strategy and skill whilst offering an enjoyable test for all levels. The Club moved to our current site in Barry in 1899. The original layout was designed by Old Tom Morris and constructed by R. Duff of Edinburgh, who also built the New course at St Andrews and Muirfield. Many of the original holes remain. The course combines the best elements of links and heathland, with tight fairways, challenging carries, undulating greens and sandhills forged by nature. The touches of heather add a wonderful texture to the course and the moderately undulating hillocks add visual appeal as well as imparting their strategic influence.