Book Tee Times Online at Chingford Golf Course

Logo for Chingford Golf Course

Chingford Golf Course

Chingford Golf Course was originally established in 1888 as the Royal Epping Forest Golf Club (REFGC). The Club’s first professional, William Dunn Jr, expanded the nine holes to a 22-hole course extending from Hawk Wood to Warren Wood, and across Rangers Road towards Barn Hoppitt. In 1901, the City of London took responsibility for the course and public play at Chingford was regulated for the first time by the City of London with the use of annual season tickets. A later 1920s redesign is attributed to James Braid.