Chadwell Springs golf club site formerly known as East Herts Golf Club (1899) sits on what was originally Lime Kilm Farm. Family brewers McMullen & Sons have operated Chadwell Springs since 1974. The land is formed over chalk caves it is the water in these caves that to this day is used in the brew of McMullen’s local ales. To create unforgettable experiences at Chadwell Springs, a brand new golf shop and public house have been opened at the newly developed family golf centre. The redevelopment of Chadwell means golfing facilities improve as well as its landscape, planning habitat creation over 1.2 hectares in size and planting over 2,000 trees.