Visitors Booking at Jedburgh Golf Club

Logo for Jedburgh Golf Club

Jedburgh Golf Club

www.jedburghgolfclub.co.uk

Jedburgh Golf Club is set in the heart of the Scottish Borders amidst outstanding scenery with breath-taking views across the Cheviot Hills. The club expanded from 9 holes to 18 holes in 2006 and the course has matured nicely, offering an abundance of natural beauty. Jedburgh Golf Club was founded in 1893. The course was built on land belonging to Lothian Estates. The original layout was designed by Willie Park of Musselburgh. The greens were characterised by their square shape and this original square design remains on some of the greens today. The course was formally Opened by the Marquis of Lothian in October 1893. Jedburgh Golf Club and the clubhouse remained largely unchanged for the next century. The original Clubhouse is still intact but has been augmented by extensions. The course has remained unchanged apart from the order in which the holes are played.